Payroll module (Department of Basic Education)
Payroll module (Department of Basic Education) is an important part of Manav Sampada website. The main objective of this system is to manage employee’s information of department. It has to store all salary records of every employee within the organization to disburse the correct/right salary and perks to every eligible employee. It can also manage employee information efficiently, like earnings, deductions, leaves, taxes etc. Generate and manage payroll process according to salary structure of employee.
Purpose of Document
This document will provide details regarding the functionality of payroll module to each level of user i.e., BSA, BEO and Individual users.
Features of Payroll Module
1. It manages online detail of employee salary detail.
2. It increases the efficiency in managing employee records.
3. It deals with monitoring the information and transactions online.
4. Adding, updating the employee salary record.
5. Track record of updation in salary detail.
6. Generate following reports on single click.
6.1 Generate Variation/Deviation report for each individual month before salary processing.
6.2 Generate Pay Bill (Filter by- GPF, NPS, All).
6.3 Generate Income Tax Schedule.
6.4 GPF/NPS deduction Schedule.
6.5 Group insurance schedule.
6.6 Transaction files (Treasury Document).
7. Export above mentioned reports in PDF format.
8. Export above mentioned reports in EXCEL format.
9. Export transaction file in TEXT (.txt) format.